Thursday, August 20, 2009

Everything changes in a pinch

I have two close buds. we used to have tons to talk about! oh how i miss those days. the way we smile and laugh every time we see each other! ever time we yell UNCLE SLIM when we see hui mean... XD every time we give death threats when our class teacher canes us badly....ok you get the point k! sry i'm quite emo writing this .

Last time.....ah.. i love this guys with the bottom of my heart! cuz they show me how to be happy everyday in my life....just by being myself. I was actually very happy when teacher cane me....cuz i know my buds will come up to me sand say.... go die la! that teacher!!! and they did. There was not one day when we were bored.... we always have something to talk about. i even remember when one time when one of my fren's watch got stuck in the hall!(how did she get it in there in the 1st place!) she was trying the whole time trying to get it out! even when teacher went out we still have to wait for her..... i took a pen and took it out for her... well first they were like y are u taking a pen?! are you trying to destroy it?! and then i took it out. i guess it shows that in the ups and downs i'll always be there for u guys... even in the most stupid situations....

i was soo happy to have such wonderful frens! i mean sandy likes someone and i dint even know it! BUT! she's a wonderful artist and it was really fun to share ideas with her Xd i even remember we had a race who will eat the nasi lemak fast. elena dint really hung out with us but! she has her jenny..... we always look at her and jenny talking from afar and laugh like crazy! elena's fun and always there in the WTH scenes. ok...she probabally created those scenes but who cares?! XD god i bet anyone will be glad to have this kinda frens.

You see... it started after primary skol. yeah...we still love each other like crazy but its juz not the same anymore. we dun get to see each other everyday anymore.... i still get to see sandy but she have new frens now. yeah we still hav our moments but she's really hung up with her new frens... i was even jealous once and showed it and welll u dun really wanna know what happen next k.... of course i was damn pissed off cuz my very first friendship was torn away in front of me. Elena's ok cuz she it wasnt really in front of me....

They've hurt me before....so i started hurting them too. but we still have our warm moments together. But do u know how it feels? its like everything i once have and cherish's all gone... just like tat. so i wen really emo as u can c in sandy's blog. but then i found new frens and started to move on with life. we still hung out with each other but we have to ask our parents first..XP All this years...i...cross the wind and rain with you guys.... we had our tears and faults. But we still made it yeah. if we truly loved before.... only we'll understand. yeah... we'll be lonely sometimes... But we stood up in the end dint we? whenever i have a dream.... i have you guys. in my heart. friends walk together in life. those days are all gone..... one word will last forever. friends were never alone... if you were a fren u would know.... we got wounds.. and pain.... and farewells too...and me (well its sounds better if i say this face to face ..that's y i hate blogs... cuz u cant really feel or see what i'm feeling)

I love you guys like crazy k! But pls understand in my heart that i've changed.... becuz of u guys.... but i'm glad bout 1 thing. that you guys were once in my life......makin my childhood the best memories of my life. you guys taught me how to be strong too... to face changes in life. so i just wanna say..... thks a lot. i guess now i'll only appreciate our friendship when its gone.... just like MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment